heyyey1234Date: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 11:56 PM | Message # 3
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Well
it has World Heroes
this game has 33 chars

Mugen Tournament , the mugen tournament 3 screenpack, stages known from many games and a host of upto 30 characters from many of the best fighting games around to make a fully packed fighting game available with a great arcade mode and tons of other features!

DBZ Sagas is a MUGEN fighting game including DB, Z and GT characters from the dragonball universe.this includes the best dragonball characters and stages all in one Exciting game!
The Excellent screenpack was made by Alie

King of Fighters Mugen Counter-strike edition, or KOF MUGEN CS EDITION is an arcade fighter like Mugen Tournament but instead involves characters from the king of fighters series but in a counter-strike (a pc first person shooter game) backdrop. KOF MUGEN CS EDITION has over 30 characters and above 20 stages all around the king of fighters universe which fans and newcomers will love to play with. The game has the usual asortmant of characters, ryo, kyo kusanagi, rugal and eiji just to name a few there are many for you to play and master there hidden moves and special

Mortal Kombat vs StreetFighter is a mugen game where the characters from the StreetFighter series and the fighters from the Mortal Kombat series duke it out for arcade supremacy. Along with two extra exclusive characters, Orchid from the killer instinct series and Rambo from the films. Its using a great screenpack created by Kazmer

World Warriors is a Mugen game with 32 characters and 4 unlockables. The game is contains 20 dbz characters and 16 Heroes and Villains from across other video games. They include Dark Sonic, Ryuuken (a fusion of ryu and ken) and Dragon Claw and many more. The cast of dbz characters include SSJ5 Goku, SSJ4 Broly, Super Buu etc

Hi-res Mugen is my first mugen game using the hi-res engine with 40 playable characters most of them being from the guilty gear genre.It is the first game to include Master-Chief from the Halo series, this is also one of the biggest file sized of all my games.

Street Fighter Mugen is a remake, Street Fighter Mugen holds all the best street fighter characters ranging from street fighter 2 and alpha series all the way to street fighter 3 and some are edits also. There is a total 40 favorites from the street fighter universe and 29 stages to duke it out on

well i do not know if this answers to your questions but this is the information on the site

until now ia have downloaded World Heroes and the chars are great

it has and a Game Under Development now
it is unnamed for now but the general information is this
Snk characters from games such as :
Samurai Showdown,
King of fighters,
Fatal fury,
Last blade,
Rage of Dragons,
etc.

TheBoyMacDate: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:14 PM | Message # 4
Squire