mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | **-)HOW DO YOU CHANGE NARRATOR VOICES(-** ???? - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » **-)HOW DO YOU CHANGE NARRATOR VOICES(-** ???? (-Using Fighter Factory-)
**-)HOW DO YOU CHANGE NARRATOR VOICES(-** ????
MUGENttnDate: Friday, 2009-03-20, 11:22 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I have to open up the the AU format sound files in Fighter Factory from the 'data' folder to start editing the sounds--I know that much. But, what do I do next in order to replace narrator voice FX? Please help sumbody! >_<

Added (2009-03-19, 12:17 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
****AND ALSO, those sounds like: "ready, fight, KO, etc."-- how does the mugen engine know which one to play and at what moment???

Is it all implemented in the CNS or DEF files?? I really don't understand how narrator voices work on mugen. sad

Added (2009-03-20, 11:22 Am)
......so out of all of the users on this forum--I guess people on here either don't know the answer or they just don't want to help me on this... that's so nice.. Everyone here deserves the nice award for 2009....
*this thread is void*

Unbound, Unlimited, Forever - - 無限

Message edited by MUGENttn - Sunday, 2009-03-22, 11:00 PM

mugensengfuDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 7:33 AM | Message # 2
Baby
Group: Users
on this forum go to video tutorials and its in there thats how i did mine. the guy in the video gives a real good demo he even says u can record ur own sounds to. I hope that helps...

Peace

*sitting in my robot*

MUGENttnDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 10:40 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Group: contributor
Quote (mugensengfu)
on this forum go to video tutorials and its in there thats how i did mine. the guy in the video gives a real good demo he even says u can record ur own sounds to. I hope that helps...

Peace

wow, thanks, man! I did not know that we had mugen narrator help in the tutorials. I appreciate it. My apologies for wasting your time on such a simple answer =/ And I apologize to everybody on the site as well--I should've known. =/

Unbound, Unlimited, Forever - - 無限

mugensengfuDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 7:39 AM | Message # 4
Baby
Group: Users
no biggie. more people should help each other out with the simple stuff.

*sitting in my robot*

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » **-)HOW DO YOU CHANGE NARRATOR VOICES(-** ???? (-Using Fighter Factory-)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz