mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Total MUGEN noob in need of assistance - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Total MUGEN noob in need of assistance
Total MUGEN noob in need of assistance
DarkestashDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 2:29 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hi all,
Am a new poster and alas...a noob of the noobiest kind. I always loved the fighting games of old and was wanting to get into making/moding them (which I must say it looks like you guys/gals are most excellent at doing) but obviously I need to start at the bottom of the learning curve. I was wondering after scouring the net with much confusion, what MUGEN program should I start out with? I mean I have tried a few downloads but just the initial are quirky beyond belief and that is without me even adding anything lol. I had downloaded a Darkstalkers that looks like it uses WinKawaks...can I simply port backdrops/screenpacks and characters into here?

Sorry for being so needy...but any info or links to good tutorial/main downloads would be much appreciated.

buyDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 4:58 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
First download one of the mugen engines on the mugen beginners' corner then watch the videos on the mugen video tutorial
section.If you still have any doubt, ask on the forum.

MUGENttnDate: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 4:56 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Group: contributor
Quote (Darkestash)
Hi all,
Am a new poster and alas...a noob of the noobiest kind. I always loved the fighting games of old and was wanting to get into making/moding them (which I must say it looks like you guys/gals are most excellent at doing) but obviously I need to start at the bottom of the learning curve. I was wondering after scouring the net with much confusion, what MUGEN program should I start out with? I mean I have tried a few downloads but just the initial are quirky beyond belief and that is without me even adding anything lol. I had downloaded a Darkstalkers that looks like it uses WinKawaks...can I simply port backdrops/screenpacks and characters into here?

Sorry for being so needy...but any info or links to good tutorial/main downloads would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty green myself, bubba! happy

Unbound, Unlimited, Forever - - 無限

KaiLaharlDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 4:53 AM | Message # 4
Baby
same here.

Killa_StrafeDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-19, 6:05 PM | Message # 5
Baby
I'm a noob try'n to find my way too. I've started at the bottom with another game engine site before (Frets On Fire) and almost mastered it but with a little time here I should be ok. I hope to help with anything I find out.

squirrelkingDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-19, 11:07 PM | Message # 6
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
i started out in the .defs and changing numbers and stuff to see what it did
i would suggest getting the generic mugen and experimenting

My site

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Total MUGEN noob in need of assistance
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz