mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) (*giggles*)
Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode)
Tendou_no_MazoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:00 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
He's out, he's out >:3 lets do some Ctrl + C 'n Ctrl + V....

For some reason the audio wasn't there <.< >.> so the video won't have that "magic".

Minato Namikaze

Features:

• Rasengan Taunt: 50% chance to boost your defense by +/- 10 seconds
  • Buffs: Poison, Attack Up/Down, Defense Up/Down, Healing, Chakra Seal
    He can buff himself Defense as well for dealing Chakra Seal buff to enemies the other buffs can only be activated by your enemy or partner.
  • Hiraishin Fuin: Mark you enemy to peform teleport combos as well for teleporting while doing some attacks
  • Keiyaku Fuin: If casted against my chars this justu will block their Kuchiyose control jutsus as well disabling their battle skills, deals light damage.
  • Kekkai no Jutsu: While you're on the barrier enemies attacks will miss
  • Rasengan
  • Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
  • Kuchiyose - Gama: Randomly has a chance to summon three kinds of frogs
  • Kuchiyose - Yatai Kuzuchi no Dan
  • Kuchiyose - Gamabunta: Pain-Sama's Gamabunta (this was the only great one i'd found) He can peform Gamatosuzan, Suiton: Teppodama and Gamayendan
  • Hiraishin Rasengan - While the enemy is marked you will move with high speed and the rasegan turns unstable, casting some lightnings, applies Chakra Seal Buff.
  • Fuinjutsu - Shiki Fujin: While summoned he has a 0.5% chance for each second (does not stack) to activate the jutsu, after activation you can grab the enemy to peform a double KO (or not)

Grab your BONUS!

Do not forgot to comment :P

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:11 AM

abdullahsaurusDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:24 AM | Message # 2
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Not Bad But Where are those akamaru's

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:40 AM | Message # 3
Knight
Phew... Akamarus will come sooner, i have tons of chars to update. At least i released one of 'em :p

I will work on my older chars because i know i will be lazy if i do not do that...

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:46 AM

D3@CDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:47 AM | Message # 4
Adult
finally the 4th Hokage released, can't wait to try him out

hey Tendou, are the other chars the edited like akamura like we spoke about?...or are these just a re-release?..

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:51 AM | Message # 5
Knight
Quote (D3@C)
finally the 4th Hokage released, can't wait to try him out

hey Tendou, are the other chars the edited like akamura like we spoke about?...or are these just a re-release?..

Just some mugen fixes and adding some more jutsus, as you saw, the older akamaru didnt have the Kiba transformation. Some of the chars listed above just had buff added and some issues fixed.

This Minato is the one of 5th forms im planned to do. Enjoy :P

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:53 AM

abdullahsaurusDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 10:12 AM | Message # 6
Archangel
Hey Akamaru Shippuden's Stance looks pretty weird

Tyler3541Date: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 10:29 AM | Message # 7
Templar Knight
Those frogs are spamy as hell, other than that its pretty decent.

Except for those sprites, they are just awful.

Message edited by Tyler3541 - Sunday, 2012-08-19, 10:29 AM

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 10:38 AM | Message # 8
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
Hey Akamaru Shippuden's Stance looks pretty weird

I do not did that, only the tail of first akamaru and the cloak of the Akatsuki one but i can take a look on him if i have enough time to update the sprites.

Quote (Tyler3541)
Those frogs are spamy as hell, other than that its pretty decent.

Except for those sprites, they are just awful.

The red one is the more dangerous because it is both close and ranged combats, the bigger one is closer while the green one is ranged but they can be defeated easily but all of them do not take tons of damage unless if you want to cheat and summon all of them (max 4 if im not wrong), anyways when a battle isn't 1vs1 or even 2vs2 it isnt decent anymore :P. I just had picked those sprites due the combos he had Tarenken and kyaku to be exact.

Stelistu007Date: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 1:04 PM | Message # 9
Squire
Wow, i just tested it. At first when i saw i dont have even 10mb i thinked it is just a lame char, but after test it is awesome man, especially his AI, im very impressed. Keep it up

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 1:15 AM | Message # 10
Knight
Quote (Stelistu007)
Wow, i just tested it. At first when i saw i dont have even 10mb i thinked it is just a lame char, but after test it is awesome man, especially his AI, im very impressed. Keep it up

Thanks, i just have my own ways to build good chars without having too many megas :P (excluding Hashirama x3)

I'll be coding Asuma Sarutobi with a Raigou Senjusatsu system i added to him yaers ago, it just need a update. I'm also doing some sprites editing for Sandaime Kazekage, yes non-puppet form, as he was a samurai-like guy.

You may also notice there are decimal values on debug, that makes homing things goes homing, also there is a pallete error in Baki while hes doing Gentoshin because the "rainbow effect" is random.

Added (2012-08-21, 1:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Was coding Zetsu days ago and i' pretty sure he has up to 6 ways to get his coding, so far i'd discovered 3 of them:

1 - Zetsu transforms into any enemy, allowing to peform hypers and supers, isn't that cool? But the weird point is about... for each 10 battles he tends to crash, hmhmh, up to 6 times, and that's not cool and this really isn't a option.
2 - Zetsu tranforms into any Naruto characters, mimezing their supers and hypers as well but this kind of choice will turn him into 1GB or even more, and MUGEN will really, really delay when opening and I do not want HUGE characters <-<.
3 - Zetsu transforms into any Naruto characters coded by myself mimezing all their attacks and even transforming into right way (If he battles with classic characters he will tranform into classics same goes for shippuden), using that way i do not need add huge codings on Zetsu, so he will be aroung 4MB or even 2MB.

So i need to try out new ways because i'm really planning to release him sooner so i may figure how it works on your mugens against my characters he also will have unique moves and three kinds of battle system.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Sunday, 2012-08-19, 11:01 PM

abdullahsaurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 4:18 PM | Message # 11
Archangel
You Should Make It Any Char even from other animes like one piece or fairy tail

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 8:26 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
You Should Make It Any Char even from other animes like one piece or fairy tail

Sorry, but it is indeed a nice way and the BEST Zetsu but take a look on 1st way again.

abdullahsaurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 8:42 PM | Message # 13
Archangel
Try To Fix It

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:25 AM | Message # 14
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
Try To Fix It

It isn't really easy to fix... i have this zetsu since the Sasuke's attack on the kages in the manga (long time ago) and i just found three ways.

BTW what do you think about the releases you just said not bad but that really was a incomplete answer x3

Added (2012-08-22, 1:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay... I decided to do the following:

• Releasing Sasori (During intro you can choose what Sasori's form do you prefer but you can also change when battling)
  • Adding a Zetsu video on WIP section, so everyone may figure out what i'm telling about.
  • So far i can see Asuma will be done along with some others characters, so you can expect more than 5 chars on a thread.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:30 AM
  •  
    abdullahsaurusDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:44 PM | Message # 15
    Archangel
    Ok Fine Then Do This One
    Quote (Tendou_no_Mazo)
    2 - Zetsu tranforms into any Naruto characters, mimezing their supers and hypers as well but this kind of choice will turn him into 1GB or even more, and MUGEN will really, really delay when opening and I do not want HUGE characters <-<.

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) (*giggles*)
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz