mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) (*giggles*)
Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode)
Tendou_no_MazoDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 2:16 PM | Message # 16
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
If i do that way i wont be releasing him sooner, as you can see the min size of him using that way will be 1GB as far i figured out in addition he will be the last release from myself after releasing all naruto characters so thay way will be complete... quality over quantity, not vice versa.

I'm telling that because i have three zetsus with me (three ways... duh). He has 20MB using first way, 60MB using second way only for one naruto character and 5MB using third way.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 2:20 PM

abdullahsaurusDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 4:23 PM | Message # 17
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
I Got A Great Idea Release All Three So That People Can Choose Which One They Want

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 5:51 PM | Message # 18
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
I Got A Great Idea Release All Three So That People Can Choose Which One They Want

Nah, that isnt a choice. You just want to see the Zetsu transformations with non naruto characters as i can see. More than 1GB from only one char may delay or even crash the mugen, Cliff''s kabuchimaru just delays up to 10 secongs and it isnt even 100 MB.

However i can get some time to show a video for non naruto characters vs Zetsu.

PortgazHydeDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 6:12 PM | Message # 19
Knight
Talk about huge character smile
Btw your Minato got lots of error when i open debug (something i expected from anime character) but it quite good. Talking about Zetsu i think i wouldnt download such huge character (FG-MSasuke was my only huge sized character). sad

Message edited by PortgazHyde - Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 6:15 PM

abdullahsaurusDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 8:35 PM | Message # 20
Archangel
Yeah Show A Video The Guy You Should Transform Into Is Ichigo Here Is The Link He Transform into all except full bringer

Here

D3@CDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 2:26 AM | Message # 21
Adult
yea Tendou I think the 3rd option you have for Zetsu is the best way to go, having a 1GB wont fly too well to download, nevermind the delays it'll cause....

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 5:51 AM | Message # 22
Knight
Quote (PortgazHyde)
Talk about huge character
Btw your Minato got lots of error when i open debug (something i expected from anime character) but it quite good. Talking about Zetsu i think i wouldnt download such huge character (FG-MSasuke was my only huge sized character)

Hmhmhm checked and i'm not getting any message about the animation errors just decimal values, can't remove those values due such things makes any homing projectile goes homing.

loljohnDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 12:42 PM | Message # 23
Adult
Quote (Tendou_no_Mazo)
Hmhmhm checked and i'm not getting any message about the animation errors just decimal values, can't remove those values due such things makes any homing projectile goes homing.

to remove the errors you just have to use ceil or floor
like this :
ceil(your value)

PortgazHydeDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 5:47 PM | Message # 24
Knight
Wow idk that making a character with no error is hard tongue
Hope the Zetsu just copying the sprite not jutsu cuz that would lag the game a bit. smile

abdullahsaurusDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 7:37 PM | Message # 25
Archangel
Quote (PortgazHyde)
Hope the Zetsu just copying the sprite not jutsu cuz that would lag the game a bit.

The Point Of Zetsu Is To Copy The Moves And Sprites Not Only Sprites Other Wise Anyother zetsu would be better but this one is special cause of that

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 4:06 PM | Message # 26
Knight
Quote (loljohn)
to remove the errors you just have to use ceil or floor
like this :
ceil(your value)

I know ceil values jonh, but the ceil itself does not make the kunai aim the enemy as they do using Exp and variables but i'll try to make asap another one without no errors if i really figure out then.

Quote (abdullahsaurus)
Wow idk that making a character with no error is hard
Hope the Zetsu just copying the sprite not jutsu cuz that would lag the game a bit.

This:

Quote (abdullahsaurus)
The Point Of Zetsu Is To Copy The Moves And Sprites Not Only Sprites Other Wise Anyother zetsu would be better but this one is special cause of that

The game does not lag, i figured later on i released a outdated Hashirama and i may re-do some of my works... again... but for a better peformance :P, Zetsu will have his jutsus and he can turn into the black and white zetsu but randomly the game makes you choose to control either black or white one, the another one will work like a bunshin, mokuton jutsus are included but only basic mokuton jutsus. But there are some moves i can't copy easier so i need to view and review tons of time. I'm planning to show a video of him along with the released Minato during mid week due im doing some sprite editing to the Sandaime Kazekage (not puppet) as well.

Now, imagine to turn into any of my characters if you own Zetsu :P. He successfuly did a Rasengan, summoned frogs and even the Hiraishin seal against Minato but i didnt tried the buffs using this way yet. And the best thing is about hes not even 10MB. I still need to check his size, probably up to 7MB.

Oh i also forgot to mention about, Kunais and shurikens DOES not have effect on Sandaime Kazekage and some Naruto characters and they're already coded on released characters.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Friday, 2012-08-24, 4:14 PM

abdullahsaurusDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 5:30 PM | Message # 27
Archangel
Okay I Will be Waiting

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-26, 9:52 AM | Message # 28
Knight
Okay... while i was doing some final codings and testing something interested me a bit.

Looks like i can add this kind of coding on Ino so you can control your enemy as long as your wish and your body will remains on floor unless if you deactivate the technique. In short you will be disabling the enemy controls and enabling a control on the enemy's control. I hope i can release them all as fast as possible ^-^

abdullahsaurusDate: Sunday, 2012-08-26, 12:53 PM | Message # 29
Archangel
Wow That Would Be Interesting But How Would We Deal Damage To The Enemy while controlling the enemy

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Monday, 2012-08-27, 7:31 AM | Message # 30
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
Wow That Would Be Interesting But How Would We Deal Damage To The Enemy while controlling the enemy

While the enemy is possessed all his attacks will only affect the partner but i need to work on how the auto turn will be. Im not really working too much on Ino just did a quick coding on her to see if this really works. I only can release new chars after coding Zetsu, so hes the mainly priority.

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Minato Namikaze (Hokage mode) (*giggles*)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz