mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | [Tutorial] How To Install Remotejoy Lite - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » general » General Tutorials » [Tutorial] How To Install Remotejoy Lite (let ur pc monitor becomes a secondary screen of ur psp)
[Tutorial] How To Install Remotejoy Lite
Sou-BotDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:08 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
and if u have any question dont feel shy to ask

I.Installing remotejoy

I(b).VISTA & WIN 7

I©.Enabling plugin for 5.03/6.xx HEN systems

II.Settings

III.Remotejoy with ps1

IV.Uninstalling Remotejoy
----------------------------------

I.

First you will need the files
DOWNLOAD FOR REMOTEJOY LITE (now with both v19 and v20a)
teJoyLite 0.19 for 6.20 TN (also works on 6.35 pro) (same file you get in the above link i uploaded)

NOTE: use the prx in the 20a folder to use the 20a version and don't use the 19 exe if using 20a it won't work

After the download is done extract it (extract it to a new folder to keep everything neat) if you did put it in a new folder all the files will be in that folder you will see these files after the extraction "libusb0.dll, RemoteJoyLite.exe, RemoteJoyLite.prx, RemoteJoyLite_en.exe, psp.inf, and RemoteJoyLite.prx

now you will need your psp

put your psp in usb mode and open your seplugins folder place the RemoteJoyLite.prx in the seplugins folder then open your vsh.txt (both are located in the seplugin folder) and write this line "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx 1" and do the same to the game.txt (no spaces in it also don't put the quotes)

NOTE: if you don't have a vsh.txt or game.txt just make a normal text file name it game or vsh and place it in the seplugins folder

now turn off your psp all of the way and enter recovery by holding R when turning on the system and enable remotejoy for vsh or game after one is enabled turn on your psp and connect usb you should see a install wizard saying new hardware was found (PSP TYPE B )

I(b).VISTA & WIN 7

this small part will be on information on how RJL might be able to be installed on vista or 7

go through the normal setup said in the tutorial if you run into problems try this

shut down the pc reboot
and press F8 (may be different on other PCs) you should see a screen with some options

chose the "disable driver signature enforcement" windows should now start and let you use RJL

try installing it under this mode

NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE VISTA NOR WIN 7 SO I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS MYSELF USE AT OWN RISK

if this method doesn't work well try this one

download and install pspdisp

the install of pspdisp will install a signed version of the type B drivers without going through the whole "disable driver signature enforcement" thing

installing pspdisp is easy and shouldn't require a "how to" (thanks to dsilverb for the idea)

enabling plugin for 5.03/6.xx HEN systems

if your on 5.03GEN-A/C it can work if you write this line in the vsh.txt or game.txt "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx 1" turn off the psp all the way then enable GEN-A/C and or chickHEN and it can run correctly (hacker555 says it worked for him so those who have 5.03 GEN-A/C please give it a try and post if it works k thanks)

its basically the same with 6.xx just put the line with the 1 at the end and then restart the HEN (in 6.20TN a/b use the restart VSH option in the vsh menu *press select while on the XMB*)

NOTE:if you enable the game.txt version you wont see the wizard unless you enter a game

and if u have any question dont feel shy to ask

I.Installing remotejoy

I(b).VISTA & WIN 7

I©.Enabling plugin for 5.03/6.xx HEN systems

II.Settings

when the wizard comes up you should see a window like this

choose "No, not this time" and click next

now you should see a window like this

choose "install from a list or specific location" then click next

the next window should look like this

choose "don't search i will choose the driver to install" then next

now on the next window

highlight "show all devices" then next

on this window

ignore everything and click "have disk"

after you click have disk this is the window you should be on

click browse in the window that came up browse to the folder you extracted the files to and choose the psp.inf file

after that this window should show up

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Sou-BotDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:17 AM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
highlight "PSP TYPE B" then click next

you should be done have fun (custom firmware is needed for this also make sure that you have directx9 and direct3D on your pc)

II.
this part will be on what settings i think are the best for recording

NOTE: you need Asian Language installed on your PC to display the menus properly, otherwise you will see a garbled mess in the controller re-map screen. (blank remap buttons).
thanks to superspudz2000 for letting me know this please refer to his post on how to install them

when you open remotejoy right click on the screen of the window to bring up the settings and go to the capture tab check the enable AVI capture change the bar under the box to 10FPS

(that's the best setting to me but you may choose what you like)

NOTE:if you have a codec pack installed you may have better options after i installed the k-lite mega pack i got a few extra choices

the best out of the choices i got with the codec pack in so far is the x264vfw-h264/MPEG-4 AVC profile which gives a decent video with a small file size

(after you chose the profile you want click configure to bring up the x264vfw configuration window which you can tweak other options but i don't have much knowledge of so no recommendations from me)

now Enable WAV capture then go and click the codec button change the box under the word Compressor to Full Frames (uncompressed) this gave me a really good picture but it makes the file really large click ok after that's done click save to save the settings

after you have the settings you like you can start recording by pressing F12 also if you press F11 you can take a snapshot of the screen

to record sound you will need a wire that goes from the psp's headphone jack to the computers line in jack here is a picture of the

also you may get some sounds that doesn't come from the psp and can mess with the recoding of the sound you can fix this by opening the speaker settings on your pc and under the wave setting check mute under wave

(don't forget to uncheck after its done recoding or you wont hear anything)

to combine the sound with the video file use a editor like windows movie maker

III.
now this part will be on how to get remotejoy working with ps1/psx games

to get remotejoy working with ps1/psx games make a pops.txt in the seplugins folder and add these lines flash0:/kd/usb.prx and ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx if you have one already just add them to the one that is in your seplugins folder

NOTE:if you have problems getting the ps1/psx game to work with RJL try putting the line "flash0:/kd/usb.prx" before the other lines and be sure to enable both "flash0:/kd/usb.prx" and "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx" for pops ( thanks to KingEochaidh for the suggestion)

NOTE:you will need popsloader for some ps1 games to work correctly
you can find it here popsloader also you might want to check this thread out Rain's PlayStation One on PSP SuperGuide

now that you put those lines in the pops.txt go to recovery and enable them and it should work now have fun

IV.
this part will be on how to uninstall remotejoy lite

connect your psp to usb with remotejoy enabled go to device manager

to get to device manager on xp do the following

click the start button

goto my computer right click it and goto properties

then on the next window goto the hardware tab and click the device manager button

you should see LibUSB-win32 devices somewhere in that window and within that is psp type b right click on the psp type b then click uninstall it should be off of your pc now

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Forum » general » General Tutorials » [Tutorial] How To Install Remotejoy Lite (let ur pc monitor becomes a secondary screen of ur psp)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz