mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | MAME PLUS! 129 With some explanations (PC) - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » general » General Tutorials » MAME PLUS! 129 With some explanations (PC) (enjoy all the old school games u missed back in the days)
MAME PLUS! 129 With some explanations (PC)
mugenfan99Date: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:00 PM | Message # 16
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Zaraki_Kenpachi)
Follow it step by step then.

...i DID.

Zaraki_KenpachiDate: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:21 PM | Message # 17
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 6
Reproofs: 60%
Quote (mugenfan99)
...i DID.

Hey I'm on the same bout as u, cause I can't get it to work either but I'm not losing sleep over it. smok
Try other emulators.
What Game Console do u want an emulator for?

Sgn's HP : --- 30%
Xeno's HP: ---------- 100%
Evansz's HP: ---------- 100%

Sou-BotDate: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:24 PM | Message # 18
Angel
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
Everythin explained it should works just fine maybe u didnt Rename the "rom-BIOS" folder it is in the directory that contains the MAME executeable, rename it to "ROMS"

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

mugenfan99Date: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:29 PM | Message # 19
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Zaraki_Kenpachi)
Hey I'm on the same bout as u, cause I can't get it to work either but I'm not losing sleep over it.

I'm not losing sleep over it, but the way you said "follow it step by step then" just seemed kind of stuck up to me.

striderhienDate: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:35 PM | Message # 20
Archangel
let's all use 1 kaillera server for meeting if we play online. i'll let you choose the server

Zaraki_KenpachiDate: Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:37 PM | Message # 21
Angel
Quote (striderhien)
let's all use 1 kaillera server for meeting if we play online. i'll let you choose the server

Roger

Message edited by Zaraki_Kenpachi - Saturday, 2011-04-23, 7:37 PM

Sou-BotDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 6:28 PM | Message # 22
Angel
where u stuck man i can help ya and as "Zaraki_Kenpachi" said try to get another version of mame if u want and follow the steps

Added (2011-04-24, 4:14 Am)
---------------------------------------------
IPS Collection:

Go here then Click no Télécharger or download

MAME Plus! IPS Collection.IPS Collection is a huge collection of ROM hacks, to breathe new lives into cherished old games. IPS means "Impossible! Perfect! Superior!" MAME Plus! IPS Collection, Make your gaming life I.P.S.!

ROM hacking is the process of modifying a video game ROM image to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, or other gameplay elements. This is usually done by technically-inclined video game fans to breathe new life into a cherished old game. Once a hack is completed, it is released by making a patch that can be applied to the unmodified ROM.

IPS Collection can make ur game look cool as u can see in the pic below, right click on the game and choose the play Mod that u like

to install that "IPS Collection":
1_( first of all create a folder named " IPS " in the directory that contains the MAME executeable)

2_ unpack "IPS" file and then put all its files in the IPS folder that u created in the directory that contains the MAME executeable

enjoy.

Added (2011-04-24, 4:37 Am)
"striderhien"

let's all use 1 kaillera server for meeting if we play online.

ive never used that "Kaillera" hope we can play together

Added (2011-04-25, 6:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Cheat file: Download

Download that cheat file, and then extract the cheat.dat into the directory. After its in the directory

go and choose any game in ur mame that u wanna cheat in.

and right click on it, hit properties, then click the Miscellaneous tab. On this tab make sure Enable game cheats is ticked.

then click apply and close the menu. After this close and reopen MAME so that the cheat database will be for sure loaded.

After this you can access the Cheats via MAME's tab menu.

1_

2_

3_

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Message edited by Sou-Bot - Monday, 2011-04-25, 6:43 PM

Zaraki_KenpachiDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 6:41 PM | Message # 23
Angel
Oi MF99 did that make sense now, cause it did to me.
I got it to work finally!

Sou-BotDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 6:44 PM | Message # 24
Angel
glad to knw that happy

Zaraki_KenpachiDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 6:46 PM | Message # 25
Angel
The images really do help. biggrin

Sou-BotDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 6:20 PM | Message # 26
Angel
yea always when i look for a toturail rarely i find pics in it n that make me mad usein pics to explain is a good way

Added (2011-04-26, 6:20 PM)

"COMMAND.DAT" file: Download

download it, extract it in the directory that contains the MAME executeable, and then you should be able to see any gamelist command of any fightin game in ur "MAME" as u can see in thse pics

1_

2_

3_

enjoy

(anyone have question about "MAME" or cant find a "ROM" just ask for it here and ill give u the download links)

Message edited by Sou-Bot - Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 6:23 PM

sweetfire13Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 1:47 AM | Message # 27
Angel
Awards: 5
It gives me an error message that says wzd000.cdh CDH Error: unsupported CHD version

Sou-BotDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 3:14 AM | Message # 28
Angel
Ok i found the pro remove " warzard " rom from ur roms directory, (dont delete chd folder)

download " warzard " rom from here Download and put in ur roms directory refreh and i should work now without any issues

Message edited by Sou-Bot - Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 3:20 AM

Forum » general » General Tutorials » MAME PLUS! 129 With some explanations (PC) (enjoy all the old school games u missed back in the days)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz