mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Family Guy - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Entertainment » Movies and TV Shows » Family Guy (Nothing gets better than this Animation/Cartoon)
Family Guy
NeloDanteDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 0:59 AM | Message # 16
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Family Guy > All xD. I love it.

raggleDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 9:36 AM | Message # 17
Squire
Group: contributor
biggrin Family Guy: Hilarious. Although newer episodes have been starting to disapoint me, but i love the unique characteristic of each character in the show even meg is important/unique.

respect Simpsons: Old classic never fails to makes me laugh at homer's ''DOH!''. This show is the longest living series ever made and respect to that. But some episodes are just plane retarded and lame while others make me laugh insanely to a point i don't breath.

dont American Dad: WTF this show is just very bad. I mean it's really stupid and it has very cheap humors. Alot of character's need to go, for example the alien(He is not funny, he is just sheer annoying as fuck). If you ask me this show is a waste of money.

happy The Clevland Show: Dont forget this show guys. Yes it's a black Family Guy but with alittle bit more technical funny then retarded funny(Family Guy is retarded funny). I am starting to like this show and the character's are not little pests making you want to throw your tv out the window.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

alex4uDate: Thursday, 2010-12-23, 10:21 AM | Message # 18
Baby
Well i am into family guy and South park. Though I love to watch Family guy and south park both but i am a bit bias towards south park. As Humor of south park is darker than family guy.

freakout001Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 2:09 PM | Message # 19
Baby
Reproofs: 20%
Family guy is a show i am big fan of.. I used to watch animated movies and tv shows a lot. I think this is the best form of movies or tv show entertainment. I know experts could differ from my opinion but this is my personal view based on my choice of entertainment.

Added (2011-11-01, 2:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I am hundred percent agree with this.

Sacramento Water Heater Repair

jbreesx77Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 6:57 PM | Message # 20
Baby
My friend suggest me this show and I found it so great animated series. Its a good show. This show entertains me and make me laugh. I am a big fan of this show.

Watch Survivor Online , Watch The Mentalist Online

WebstaDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 3:25 AM | Message # 21
Templar Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
family guy is a really funny show but it is really
random sometimes

That's a MAJOR understatement, I saw an episode.. And Peter got down syndrome from eating burgers, and eventually his neighbour in the wheelchair fused with a lot of other wheelchair people and became a huge robot... Random doesn't even begin to describe that show.

Forum » Entertainment » Movies and TV Shows » Family Guy (Nothing gets better than this Animation/Cartoon)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz