mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | New here - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen beginners' corner » New here (I'm new to creating Characters)
New here
toozzeeDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:20 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I am new to this website.I am trying to learn how to code along with my friend AfroManOfTheClouds on this website.He usually teachs me what he learns but he's lately got stuck on the CNS and CMD coding.So I took it upon myself to attempt to learn how to code.We would like some help,perhaps A coder who has an XBOX 360 with Gold account live.Me and AfroMan are mugen-partners.We both one day would like to be able to make our own characters!

XenoTehNoobDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:23 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
toozzee, Alright well goodluck with that, coding is hard at first, just give MGSSJ2 a look. He didn't know much coding at first, but have you played with FG-M Sasuke? It's very possible to get that good.

toozzeeDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:34 PM | Message # 3
Baby
I always get errors.I make the character's sff,act,def,air files.I use electybite template to make the cmd and cns file.Me and my friend are stuck after this.We put the name of the cns and cmd files in the .def and get errors

XenoTehNoobDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:41 PM | Message # 4
Angel
toozzee, You might want to lookup some tutorials online to help you get started. I would also recommend using the old Fight Factory, not the ultimate edition. You could go on YouTube and look up some tutorials, or even ask some of our experts here, like Xasor, SGN, or someone new to coding but is crazy good at it, Frank. I'm sure there are more people who would like to help you out! Also, if you plan on making Mugen characters, try to move away from characters like Naruto and Sasuke. Focus on characters we have that are bad, like a Neji, or someone we haven't seen! But in the end, it's completely your choice who you're going to make, so goodluck.

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:57 PM | Message # 5
Mystic Coder
Group: contributor
Awards: 5
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
toozzee, Alright well goodluck with that, coding is hard at first, just give MGSSJ2 a look. He didn't know much coding at first, but have you played with FG-M Sasuke? It's very possible to get that good.

Glad that I inspire you so much ._.

toozzeeDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 0:37 AM | Message # 6
Baby
there is no video tutorial on cns coding

Message edited by toozzee - Monday, 2012-04-30, 0:38 AM

XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 0:38 AM | Message # 7
Angel
Quote (MGSSJ2)

Glad that I inspire you so much ._.

I'm not inspired by you as much as I think FG-M Sasuke is pretty impressive.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-04-30, 6:58 AM | Message # 8
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
toozzee, w4elcome. I already got your friend's char to work and told him what to do to make it work

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/forum/17
look for his threads there

Added (2012-04-30, 6:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and dude, I am not an expert, those guys you mentioned aren't either. no one is. there is a fine line between a good char according to a coder and good according to a non-coder. peace

Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen beginners' corner » New here (I'm new to creating Characters)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz