mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Character scale - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen beginners' corner » Character scale (Question about the size of characters.)
Character scale
joey1994Date: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 2:32 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hello there! I was wondering if there's a good way to find characters that are in scale with FG-M's Sasuke? He's way to small and looks silly compared to my characters. He is without a doubt incredible, but i'd like to find characters that can fight him without looking silly / can actually hit his small frame :(. I'm very new to this site.

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 4:06 AM | Message # 2
Mystic Coder
Group: contributor
Awards: 5
Quote (joey1994)
FG-M's Sasuke

xD
They're called chibi chars, maybe that can help you search for them. Also most of Naruto chars are that size.

sgn_15Date: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 7:47 AM | Message # 3
God
Awards: 4
Quote (joey1994)
Hello there! I was wondering if there's a good way to find characters that are in scale with FG-M's Sasuke? He's way to small and looks silly compared to my characters. He is without a doubt incredible, but i'd like to find characters that can fight him without looking silly / can actually hit his small frame :(. I'm very new to this site.

try to find or search using "naruto mugen char chibi" in google. but yeah a tip of advice, sites like mugenguild and the like are not much interested in chibi chars, so it will help you where to find and not to find these chars

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 1:26 PM | Message # 4
Archangel
Awards: 1
Quote (sgn_15)
try to find or search using "naruto mugen char chibi" in google

lol if you do that you still land up in this site

Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen beginners' corner » Character scale (Question about the size of characters.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz