mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | [Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Entertainment » Games discussion » [Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test ([Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test)
[Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test
crystalirenejanemonicDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 6:55 AM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 60%

note: This is exciting. I get to test Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2. This video shows an updated version of my Aurora Borealis stage, with direct WinMugen/1.0 copies of 18 and Zangya.

This shows off a new feature in 1.1 which is the stage zoom effect. When characters space apart the stage can be set to zoom out. This can also be disabled if preferred, but to a DBZ guy like myself I think I'll update all my stages to support zoom.

The real major feature which can't be made totally obvious here is the new video rendering, which is run off the GPU. This boosts performance like mad.
Anyone who played with my old 18 knows that her Infinity Bullet aka Ki Barrage aka Ki Spam super, slowed Mugens FPS way down due to excessive helper and explod spam all with ownpal = 1. Mugen 1.1 doesn't even flinch when I pull that super off now, not even on a layer and animation heavy stage like this.

On a side note, I can't pull combos or moves off worth crap while recording. So that's why I sucked. Also the reason why some of 18's Ki Blast helpers vanish before contact is due to the way I have them coded. Originally, I had things timed for a screen bound of 320, when the stage is zoomed the screen boundaries are much greater. This also breaks my later screen bound x/y based helper removal code found on Krillin and 16.

Music: Nemesis Theory - Polar Groove (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Ice Cap Zone arrange)

Pein93Date: Monday, 2012-05-14, 11:12 PM | Message # 2
Squire
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Awesome surprised

abdullahsaurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 6:01 PM | Message # 3
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Sweet cool when will this be release cause if it is going to be i will make my new mugen game with it biggrin

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Mugen_BoyDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 6:15 PM | Message # 4
God Of Animation
Awards: 6
Reproofs: 0%
I don't think there has been much progress on it, not sure. Also, this was posted on January, there might be a new vid out there about this.

Forum » Entertainment » Games discussion » [Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test ([Mugen 1.1 Alpha2] 18 and Aurora Borealis Stage Test)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz