mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | DB Update!! - "Contributors' VAULT" - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » DB Update!! - "Contributors' VAULT" (Another Hot new feature on the site.)
DB Update!! - "Contributors' VAULT"
CelusDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 2:40 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Attention users of both Databases site, I'm telling you that was inaugurated yesterday, a new area of the site "Mugen Wiki", which is called "Contributors' Vault"a new area where you can find a great chars, stages and addons never seen among the fans of mugen, and only seen in videos on youtube. tongue
Be sure to visit us now and enjoy all our exclusive content, and you only have to do something to access all this content, which is only posting chars, stages and other stuff for mugen in our DB, which I automatically give permission User registered to access this part of the DB. cool
Want a hint? I'm always updating this area of the site with exclusive chars of all kinds, and you know, I just put chars like "Hentai" Now the moment. wink

So do not waste time, and post your creations in our DB, and enjoy! happy

Reported: "[MOD]Celus"

Moderator Celus: http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com

buyDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 8:02 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
How many chars do i have to post to get in?

DotzDate: Friday, 2009-06-12, 4:03 AM | Message # 3
Squire
Group: contributor
man, who knows? I won't even come close. I have no exclusive characters. unless you count my tons of rare(ish) chibi/pocket (don't know the difference) characters.

asrwgmDate: Friday, 2009-06-12, 10:58 AM | Message # 4
Archangel
Awards: 6
lol, I now have 15k chars in my own MUGEN vault, I guess I can post some if I have time (& bandwidth.. -_-")

squirrelkingDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 0:06 AM | Message # 5
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
do they have to be our chars, or can they just be chars that we found and posted?
cause most of us have posted quite a few chars in the forum

Added (2009-06-13, 0:06 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i just went to the other site to see if i could get in, but i had to make a new accoutn, which i kind of expected, but it wont let me because my email is already being used (by this account i hope)

My site

CelusDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 2:21 AM | Message # 6
Baby
Quote (buy)
How many chars do i have to post to get in?

The number of chars of mugen or other files needed to get access to this area of the DB will depend on how many times your name appears on the authorship of the post. This will depend on the times shown, and I see that I give exclusivity to the people who contribute significantly to our community, but I guarantee that I will not ask for other posts have access to "Contribuitors Valt" smile . And tell you, I just post new chars, and soon also be posting rare stages. happy

buyDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 9:10 PM | Message # 7
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
do they have to be our chars, or can they just be chars that we found and posted?

I think it does not have to be your char, otherwise only creators would have access.

squirrelkingDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 9:32 PM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
Quote (buy)
I think it does not have to be your char, otherwise only creators would have access.

i was thinking that was the whole point of a contributer's vault, but i wasnt sure

My site

CelusDate: Saturday, 2009-06-13, 10:21 PM | Message # 9
Baby
Answering the questions, can be any kind of chars, stages and addons for mugen, with both to be of any type, but the preference is rare chars, or if not possible, chars are not posted in the first DB. Depending on the progress of the User, I give full access to this area of the site. smile

After that, anyone who cooperates with the community, can access, understand? happy

Message edited by Celus - Saturday, 2009-06-13, 10:23 PM

DotzDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 0:57 AM | Message # 10
Squire
how do we know whether we have a rare character or not? I have a few boss characters I haven't seen here, but I am trying to collect all of the rare bosses... anyway, getting back on topic, what qualifies as rare?

CelusDate: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 4:20 AM | Message # 11
Baby
Indeed there is a qualification for an exact char be rare, in fact, if you have any char that is not seen much around, or even a char that you want to show to others, is rare or not, will be very well Welcome to our community. smile

Ah, remembering that users already have registered in the DB, post your chars, but failed to put their names on the author, I apologize for not appearing. We are having a problem in the entries, but that tomorrow will be resolved, and their names appeared on the authorship of your post. Again, I apologize for all users of the DB, and soon, we will be in full force again. sad

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » DB Update!! - "Contributors' VAULT" (Another Hot new feature on the site.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz