mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Problems with a couple MUGEN characters - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Problems with a couple MUGEN characters (Power Bars won't Fill)
Problems with a couple MUGEN characters
BaalslayerDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-20, 8:59 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hey guys, I'm having a little problem with the characters "vken" (aka. Classic Evil Ken) and "eryu" (aka. Classic Evil Ryu), both made by the author Chloe. Both their power bars don't seem to reach level 3.

I checked their CNS files to make sure they didn't have something like "power = 2000", but they're both set to 3000. They can't use any level 3 specials at the moment because of this (unless they were lowered to 2000 power, which I don't want to do, because that would make them overpowered ;P). I also tried setting the power to 4000, but they still get suck at only 2 full energy bars.

Also, they seem to work fine in "Practice" or "Training Mode", but the problem occurs when they go into actual battle. I also uploaded their files, incase anyone wants to see if they can find the problem, and here's a screenshot I took to better illustrate the problem:

http://rapidshare.com/files/235251848/eryu.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/235251872/vken.rar.html

Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions

Message edited by Baalslayer - Wednesday, 2009-05-20, 9:04 PM

buyDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 10:21 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
I thought it had sth to do with your screenpack but the problem happens with mine also so idk what it is.Very strange problem.

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Problems with a couple MUGEN characters (Power Bars won't Fill)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz