Mugen | CHAT | online play - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
online play
KIXDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 10:34 AM | Message # 46
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
we are talking abut non lagging awsum gamplay online with...ahh....like......................gameranger there wud be rooms we join and we start playing mugen

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

GozarDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 10:53 AM | Message # 47
Hero
Awards: 0
I plan on being a game creator when i grow up. Maybe i could make a console mugen, with a fighter factory DLC(free). Then you could just post your characters like in modnation!

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

KIXDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 11:01 AM | Message # 48
Archangel
u have big hopes

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 9:46 PM | Message # 49
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Gozar, if you really want to be a game designer you're going to have to move far away from the mugen game engine.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

_____kEnt_xDDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 2:59 AM | Message # 50
The Chosen One
Oh, So Rooms like a normal Online game, Well, that gonna be awesome but probably never happen. Also
Mugen online is played whit Hamachi, I dont even know about Team Viewer, but thats more like Simulate another person playing in the same Computer as Player2, idk if im wrong or not.

Whit hamachi u can join to a Server and u can talk whit the people. See whos online or not, and of the better thing they had chat, In another perspective is the same as a room, but whiout the coolest things. So Yes, im talking about the Sistem and not the desing.

And Another thing, as i said before, Mugen can be played online, whit kinda laggy, well .. isnt lag, the problem is Ikemen Online Record the fights when u playing, and u cant turn that Option off, cuz they dont even had Options, The games need to be Exactly the same, even a select def cant be different, And etc etc, After all, Online games do this, Whit The exeption of they had Updates.

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz