mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Problems with the character icons - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Problems with the character icons
Problems with the character icons
WisemansMaceDate: Sunday, 2009-03-15, 7:45 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
For some reason i made sure i didn't delete any randomselects or any of those -/ and i made sure i added characters to the right spot, but when i went into mugen some of my randomselect spaces had been moved from where it should be to over the huge box where the character chosens face would be at and where the randomselects should be is blank spots. I have EVE Battle mugen so sorry for always having so many problems to ask for assistance for, but it's not urgent I just want everything in order and have everything like it should be. It seems that this may be hard to come up with some helpful advice on this, but im patient.

MUGENttnDate: Thursday, 2009-03-19, 12:53 PM | Message # 2
Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I'm a lightweight noob and I have to tell you that editing the char select screen is one of the complicated and arduous tasks. Like, you need to test run MUGEN after EVERY edit you make... o_o

You just have to phuck with it until it suffices to your desired look. I messed with it for a long while and then just gave up! So, I just use pre-made ones from other screen packs. I'm not advanced enough to be droppin hours and/or days into char select or any other process that requires tedious activities.

I'm just trying to have fun, increase my number of chars/stages, and learn MUGEN/FF processes on the way until I've honed enough knowledge to do all this stuff by myself! happy

Unbound, Unlimited, Forever - - 無限

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Problems with the character icons
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz