mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Sabaku no Temari v1.0 (75%) - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Sabaku no Temari v1.0 (75%) (Well, my first release (though still has to modify stuff).)
Sabaku no Temari v1.0 (75%)
MaistralDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 8:30 PM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
MOVELIST

A, A, (UP) + A = Upper Fan Combo - Punch, kick, and uppercut from fan. Useful for setups.
A, A, (FWD) + A = Forward Fan Combo - Punch, kick, and forward attack from fan. Made it as her fastest combo, to counter quick melee chars.
A, A, (DOWN) + A = Fan Slam - Punch, kick, and downward fan slam. Well, other than actually being awesome seeing your enemy slammed to the floor.. Meh, damage is great.
A, A, (BACK) + A = Wind Release: Cutting Whirlwind Technique - Punch, kick, and her famous wind attack. Slashes enemy then blows them away.

(UP) + A = Sky Dragon Fan - Air attack. Causes MASSIVE damage when it hits (not to mention the ground slam damage).
(DOWN) + A = Upper Fan Strike - Temari crouches and uppercuts them with the fan, sending them flying. Meant to be comboed with her air attack.
(BACK) + A = Fan Toss - Basically, Temari pokes them with the fan, then lifts them, throws them on the other side of the screen. *headache*
(FWD) + A = (ze ultra famous) Wind Blast - Well, Temari isn't gonna be Temari without this. She lets out a gigantic gust of wind that can deflect projectiles, and of course, send the enemy flying to the other side of the screen. Basically used for maintaining space for stuff. Be warned, it comes out slow though.

B *just before getting hit* = Kawarimi - Do I have to explain?
(DOWN) + B = Forced Kawarimi - Forces a Kawarimi technique for you to end up to the enemy's back (then do the Fan Toss, trolololol).
Y = Chakra Charge

SPECIALS

(DOWN), (FWD), (DOWN), (FWD), B = Fuuton: Tatsu no Ooshigoto (1000) - lifted codes and sprites from a Temari char, I don't know who made it, if you guys know please tell me so I can credit him/her, or if not, I can take it down
Temari takes time to do hand seals, open her fan, cast the wind style, generate thunderstorms, and then a tornado will swallow the enemy. Probably her suckiest technique for engagements because the time required for this is just.. glorious. This is meant to be comboed in with her other combos, that way while her enemies are still facing the floor you can cast this. Damage is decent, though.

(DOWN), (BACK), (DOWN), (BACK), B = Fuuton: Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (2000)
If her basic Kamaitachi combo is wonderful for you, then you have to see this. Temari quickly opens her fan, and lets out a GIGANTIC ROARING TORNADO, spanning the entire vertical lane of the screen - that will literally slash the living daylight out of all your enemies. Deals massive damage. Destroys all sorts of projectiles approaching. The best part however, is this. Assuming your enemy has Kawarimi, he CANNOT Kawarimi this attack - once he Kawarimi's he still ends up in the center of the tornado (coding-wise this is done by setting the helpertype = player, if you guys want to know how I did it). The size of the attack can take out multiple targets at once.

(DOWN), (DOWN), (FWD), (BACK), B = Fuuton - Kuchiyose: Kirikirimai (3000)
Well, her ultimate technique in the manga/anime. She slowly summons Kamatari, then sends it at her opponent. After Kamatari flies away from the screen, the entire screen will literally, be slashed to pieces. The enemy has virtually no defense once Kamatari has flown - the massive hurricane cannot be blocked at all. Also deals ground slam damage. It's a bad idea to run out of chakra, though, so use only when you know you can kill the enemy with it.

Alright, that's enough. The download!!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD? Just click the link and hit Control+S. Of course, enable pop-ups, mengs.

DISCLAIMER: As you all guys can see at the title, it's SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT (Immah change the key combinations and the way she uses the techniques).

-------CHANGELOG-------
7/14/2012 12.29AM GMT +8 - Uploaded.

DraoxDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 8:32 PM | Message # 2
Templar Knight
Group: contributor
hmmmm...download it now XD

sgn_15Date: Friday, 2012-07-13, 8:34 PM | Message # 3
God
Awards: 4
Maistral, dude!!!!!!

i remember you now. this temari.

you're the filipino guy from MG site! remember me?

MaistralDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 8:36 PM | Message # 4
Adult
Meh, I seem to have interchanged pictures. lol

Added (2012-07-13, 8:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Yeah, of course. Kamusta na pare XD

I'm laying the finishing touches off my Sasori and Naruto. I want to finish Sasori already (it's a LONG OVERDUE *good lord lol* project).

lol-samaDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 9:51 PM | Message # 5
Hero
wait i think i already saw you in mugen guild you made a sasori right?

MaistralDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 10:08 PM | Message # 6
Adult
Ja. However it's not really that furnished yet. It's ugly, to say the very least XD

At least with this Temari the only thing lacking is the awakening mode, and I have to refix the keys. That Sasori has loads of problems XD

Message edited by Maistral - Friday, 2012-07-13, 10:09 PM

PortgazHydeDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 7:17 PM | Message # 7
Knight
Again, please upload in MF tongue

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Sabaku no Temari v1.0 (75%) (Well, my first release (though still has to modify stuff).)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz