mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | FG-MSasuke released!!!!! - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » FG-MSasuke released!!!!! (After the long wait... here you go... my best char ever :D)
FG-MSasuke released!!!!!
tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 0:46 AM | Message # 31
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
your Sasuke is Broken as Fuck plz fix it

that aside let me point at some flaws

1. You are trying be anime accurate but at the point sasuke is in, sasuke in orochimaru outfit, he does NOT have amaterasu or susanoo

2. his damage is ridiculous you need to work on it ALOT

3. stop making stuff for winmugen, but seriously if you start making GOOD stuff for 1.0 only ppl here will move over, not as many use winmugen as you think, sure you closet people use it cause you can't change your screenpack when theres tons of nice screenpacks lifebars and such on 1.0, ITS WAY BETTER THAN WINMUGEN.

4. I am tired of these broken Naruto Characters that others make, you my friend have some talent compared to others yet you use it to make broken crap like this Alexeis Sasuke is way better than this shit it needs ALOT of work. why can noone but him make FAIR naruto characters.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

Message edited by tora2 - Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:52 AM

ZerXDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:20 AM | Message # 32
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 2
Quote (tora2)
3. stop making stuff for winmugen at least make it 1.0 compatible it CRASHES 1.0 i don't quite care all that much but seriously if you start making GOOD stuff for 1.0 only ppl here will move over, not as many use winmugen as you think, sure you closet people use it cause you can't change your screenpack when theres tons of nice screenpacks lifebars and such on 1.0, ITS WAY BETTER THAN WINMUGEN.

I'm using it in Mugen 1.0 and I don't have any problems. Try redownloading the char. As for the other things, you seem to be the only guy out there that doesn't like this Sasuke.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

crystalirenejanemonicDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:40 AM | Message # 33
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 60%
what is the command of the five secret special??????????? pls help!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw it watch mode....................

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:51 AM | Message # 34
The Chosen One
Quote (ZerX)

I'm using it in Mugen 1.0 and I don't have any problems. Try redownloading the char. As for the other things, you seem to be the only guy out there that doesn't like this Sasuke.

haha no not the only one, Im not like you guys I don't like broken ass characters that do stupid high damage, its ridiculous I prefer FAIR characters, I won't be using this in my roster as its retardedly broken. You guys keep saying you like this shit and it keeps being made TRY OUT ALEXEIS NARUTO CHARACTERS as I said hes the only one who can even make decent ones that aren't broken as hell.

if you keep encouraging this broken crap it will just keep being made if you make a demand FOR GOOD characters it will happen. for example mgssj2 has alot of talent I Believe he really does but what hes using it for is a waste. if he makes fair characters he would be alot better off.

ValterXDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:52 AM | Message # 35
The Chosen One
omg i have to coomment this

No it isn´t works just fine
You are trying be anime accurate but at the point sasuke is in, sasuke in orochimaru outfit, he does NOT have amaterasu or susanoo

That not that sasuke its the more older one
his damage is ridiculous you need to work on it ALOT

No it isn´t is just greatly coded the moves do the exact damage
stop making stuff for winmugen at least make it 1.0 compatible it CRASHES 1.0 i don't quite care all that much but seriously if you start making GOOD stuff for 1.0 only ppl here will move over, not as many use winmugen as you think, sure you closet people use it cause you can't change your screenpack when theres tons of nice screenpacks lifebars and such on 1.0, ITS WAY BETTER THAN WINMUGEN.

You can´t said that mg makes for what he want anyone has is opinions though
I am tired of these broken Naruto Characters that others make, you my friend have some talent compared to others yet you use it to make broken crap like this Alexeis Sasuke is way better than this shit it needs ALOT of work. why can noone but him make FAIR naruto characters.

Hellno doesn´t even compare from 1 to 100000(FG-MSasuke)
And this is the best char ever made for now

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 1:57 AM | Message # 36
The Chosen One
Quote (ValterX)
omg i have to coomment this

No it isn´t works just fine
You are trying be anime accurate but at the point sasuke is in, sasuke in orochimaru outfit, he does NOT have amaterasu or susanoo

That not that sasuke its the more older one
his damage is ridiculous you need to work on it ALOT

No it isn´t is just greatly coded the moves do the exact damage
stop making stuff for winmugen at least make it 1.0 compatible it CRASHES 1.0 i don't quite care all that much but seriously if you start making GOOD stuff for 1.0 only ppl here will move over, not as many use winmugen as you think, sure you closet people use it cause you can't change your screenpack when theres tons of nice screenpacks lifebars and such on 1.0, ITS WAY BETTER THAN WINMUGEN.

You can´t said that mg makes for what he want anyone has is opinions though
I am tired of these broken Naruto Characters that others make, you my friend have some talent compared to others yet you use it to make broken crap like this Alexeis Sasuke is way better than this shit it needs ALOT of work. why can noone but him make FAIR naruto characters.

Hellno doesn´t even compare from 1 to 100000(FG-MSasuke)
And this is the best char ever made for now

hahahaha ok listen, when i say broken i dont mean it doesnt work I mean ITS BROKEN as in its NOT FAIR AT ALL, alexeis sasuke is way better than this crap because it is FAIR and able to be beaten, sasuke is not fucking god people hes strong sure but not god.

now then 1.0 is far superior it fixes sound issues on stages it fixes many problems WINMUGEN had like random crashes. anyways what next oh yeah. his damage is TOOO high is what I meant not that its not the same. Next you say its older sasuke but OLDER SASUKE DOESN'T WEAR THAT OUTFIT or use a sword remember, and you call yourself a narutard for shame my friend for shame. that sasuke with a sword does NOT have mangekyo because itachi is NOT dead yet so no susanoo or amaterasu he stops wearing that outfit as well.

yeesh get your anime facts straight if you want to be try to justify it that way.

you probably just suck at fighting games so you need broken shit characters to win which is sad, how about actually GET BETTER at fair characters rather than use broken crap like this.

ValterXDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:02 AM | Message # 37
The Chosen One
First this sasuke just rules
I will like to see you make a better character to talk so highty
you probably just suck at fighting games so you need broken shit characters to win which is sad, how about actually GET BETTER at fair characters rather than use broken crap like this.

Actualy no i am preety good playing games but saying this sasuke is a crap then you are really arrogant
And better than the real crap that are yours characters and alexei makes good characters i like is neko but there are not better than mgs not even close
And i am not that arrogant to say its crap

Message edited by ValterX - Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:03 AM

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:05 AM | Message # 38
The Chosen One
Quote (ValterX)
First this sasuke just rules
I will like to see you make a better character to talk so highty

Actualy no i am preety good plaing games but saying this sasuke is a crap then you ou are reall arrogant
And better than the real crap that are yours characters and alexei makes good characters i like is ner but there ae not better than mgs not even close
And i am not that arrogant to say its crap

its funny you say that I am actually making an itachi myself in the NZC sprite style he will have a ton of moves but at the same not be godly and he will be fair. what are you 10? I am saying its crap for its cheapness not that its crap in general the effects look great its just way to one sided to be a good character for a roster unless your roster just has all broken crap. Alexei actually makes fair characters for the majority you guys realize this site for its naruto characters is MINORITY right compared to the rest of the mugen community we like fair stuff.

VizDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:11 AM | Message # 39
Baby
Reproofs: 20%
Tora is right, this is a terrible MUGEN character. The sprites are awful and it's broken.

Valter, get out, now. You're a leecher that doesn't know shit about anything. And no, you're not good at games. This is mainly proven by the fact that you think this isn't a broken character.

Jesus the MUGEN community has gone downhill. When people start allowing this crap to be passed off as "great", "awesome", "best MUGEN character ever" you know that something has to change.

My main advice would be to move away from shitty Animu characters and do something original. Use or create some sprites that are actually good, and animate smoothly. Learn something about fighting games rather than just making this crap because you think it's 'cool'. God damn hobbyists are embarrassing.

Just saying. Goodbye.

ValterXDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:11 AM | Message # 40
The Chosen One
what are you 10?

broken crap.

Arrongancy nothing more than that
No i just don´t like people who think their are so highty
Anyway NZC sucks and i highly doubt you would make a character that i like
You are maybe one of 1000 people who don´t like him but that your opinion i can´t change that
Valter, get out, now. You're a leecher that doesn't know shit about anything. And no, you're not good at games. This is mainly proven by the fact that you think this isn't a broken character.

not gonnna even comment that

Message edited by ValterX - Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:13 AM

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:13 AM | Message # 41
The Chosen One
lolol viz anime characters can be done correctly look at alexeis :P theres also some other not broken ones I have to say but this is not one of them.

anime characters are not a bad idea in general but when you make them COMPLETELY BROKEN AS HELL it doesn't work.

PinwheelDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:14 AM | Message # 42
Adult
Quote (Viz)
My main advice would be to move away from shitty Animu characters and do something original. Use or create some sprites that are actually good, and animate smoothly. Learn something about fighting games rather than just making this crap because you think it's 'cool'. God damn hobbyists are embarrassing.

This times a trillion. God, when I see shit like the same Sasuke being made 80 times it just blows my mind people can still think "WHOA AMAZING".

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:15 AM | Message # 43
The Chosen One
Quote (tora2)
what are you 10?

broken crap.

Arrongancy nothing more than that
No i just don´t like people who think their are so highty
Anyway NZC sucks and i highly doubt you would make a character that i like
You are maybe one of 1000 people who don´t like him but that your opinion i can´t change that

HA no no arrogancy its all facts my friend You wouldn't like my character because its not broken right? is that it lol sure my character would get raped by broken things but put him against a fair character and hed do well. NZC the game DOES SUCK but the sprites do not recode the character to not play anything like nzc but use its sprites and you have a good character. I am telling you play fair characters and try to fight this sasuke YOU CANT WIN and its not cause those characters suck.

Its because this sasuke is super cheap.

Besides the fact I was providing feedback to make it better i wasn't telling mgssj2 to quit mugen or anything i was saying he needs work. have you never been to another mugen forum I swear i saw feedback here and you all take it as fucking insults its ridiculous. I am trying to help him make his chars better.

Message edited by tora2 - Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:17 AM

VizDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:16 AM | Message # 44
Baby
Reproofs: 20%
Quote (ValterX)

Because it's true.

Quote (tora2)
lolol viz anime characters can be done correctly look at alexeis :P theres also some other not broken ones I have to say but this is not one of them.

anime characters are not a bad idea in general but when you make them COMPLETELY BROKEN AS HELL it doesn't work.

Maybe not all of them are terrible. But it's all been done before. Shit needs to get original up in here. Create a character that hasn't been in a fighting game scenario before. Create a completely original character. The reason I stopped playing MUGEN was because of the lack of originality, and the abundance of Naruto characters.

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 2:19 AM | Message # 45
The Chosen One
Quote (Viz)
Maybe not all of them are terrible. But it's all been done before. Shit needs to get original up in here. Create a character that hasn't been in a fighting game scenario before. Create a completely original character. The reason I stopped playing MUGEN was because of the lack of originality, and the abundance of Naruto characters.

have you tried alexeis naruto sasuke and sakura on Mugencoder they are very fair and fun to play. try them out I like naruto personally but I don't like broken shit like this.

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » FG-MSasuke released!!!!! (After the long wait... here you go... my best char ever :D)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz